PDGC Internship Program
The PDGC Internship Program offers part-time and full-time internship opportunities at PDGC during the academic year as well as summers to undergraduate students pursuing degrees in science, technology, or engineering.
As part of their internships, students are partnered with engineers, who serve as the students’ mentors. Students complete designated projects outlined by their mentors, gaining real world experience while also contributing to PDGC’s missions.
- Undergraduate junior and senior students pursuing degrees in science, technology, engineering or mathematics disciplines.
- Open to students whose colleges and universities allow them to pursue off-campus, independent study during terms or semesters of the academic year as well as summers
- Minimum 3.0 GPA — 3.5 is preferred
- Open to U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents (LPRs)
- First internship experience must be 10 weeks or more. (Subsequent internship terms are flexible)
- Summer internships are full-time, 30-40 hours per week. During school term 10 hours per week.
- Interns receive competitive compensation based on an hourly rate
- Parking is compensated
- Internship periods are flexible
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities available
- Students complete designated projects outlined by their mentors, gaining real world experience while also contributing to PDGC’s mission
To apply please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com